A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Some Great New Stuff



First of all, here is a picture of my elusive wife and I. She is frightened of cameras, especially those connected to phones.

What I would mainly like to say, however, is that I'm now also part of a new and excited blog...
  • http://jocularitydujour.blogspot.com/

  • Be sure to check out the excitement.

    Also, I've discovered a wonderfully refreshing news blog titled The Load.
  • http://theloadnews.blogspot.com/

  • If you ever need a break from the typical news stories, be sure to check this one out.

    As for me? Not much has happened lately. I did go to a concert involving Acceptance and Anberlin (two of my favorite bands) and it rocked my face off. Click the link to Anberlin to hear more great songs. But for now, just sit back, and enjoy the one that's playing.

    Ciao.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home