A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Our Live Show

Here are some photos of my bands first live show. It was fun, but it will be even more fun when our drummer can make it and we can do an electric set. Enjoy.



Also, (some selfless promotion here) please check out our (my bands) MySpace site and become one of our friends. It's free and on top of that it's easy and fun. YES!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!!!

I wish I could have been there to hear how much you guys rock and tell everyone how much you guys rock! I hope someone recorded it or at the very least recreated a MIDI sound byte of it on their computer that they could send me. Miss you guys! Oh, and Casey, that's a damn good loking shirt.

1:30 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

You guys rock my world all over the place.

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Nick said...

thanks man

9:29 AM

 
Blogger mysterio said...

The concert looked pretty sweet. Hey, check out my new blog sometime.

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home