A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Some Fun Fun School Stuff

So when I went to Walla Walla College (no, not community college or whitman) I took General Biology for 3 entire quarters. And boy were they the icing on the cake for my college experience. Sooooo, anyway, when i transfered to Eastern Washington University (no, not Gonzaga, or community college, or falls community college) the totally tubular staff here decided that "HA! We'll count all these courses as one quarters worth of a science! Mwaaaahahahhahahaaaagrrrruuuaaaammmmeeeehewee."


..........


So, the whole point of this was to tell my friend Bob that I'm taking Geology this quarter. Because rocks are cool, and covered in dirt. And some people study rocks...........whatever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Science rocks!

(pun intended)

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Casey said...

I get it! No, seriously, I get your pun! Hey guys, ROCK ON!! Hehehe.

PS. Did Nick grow a beard?

8:04 PM

 
Blogger RJ said...

The only thing rocks are good for is to make tall perches to hold a peeing for distance contest.

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home