A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

HAR!

So I was in Radio Shack some time ago, trying to by some audio cables, and the lady in front of me is trying to have her cell phone fixed. The employee at the counter looks at the phone from several different angles, in the same manner that most males look at a car engine when they have no idea what to look for. After tapping random parts of the phone, the man hands the phone back to the lady and tells her, "If the phone still doesn't work in a half-an-hour, call me."

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Farnsworth said...

That's some sweet-ass service there!

I would have at least taken the batter out and pretended to fiddle with the settings some. HA! I'm a genius at faking people out on my cell phone fixing skills!

So, how's the pie?

12:30 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Wait, are we talking about baking or cellular phones? I just don't know anymore.

12:17 PM

 
Blogger RJ said...

I personally feel the Radio Shack is the demise of this earth. I went in there the other day and the guy kept pushing me to buy this bluetooth wireless headset system that I didn't want to buy. The nerve!

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Matt Merrill said...

Hey i work at RadioShack! But Im not that dumb....

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home