A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

But I have some good news.........

No, I didn't save any money at all on my car insurance, but my band did get a date for recording a demo in an actual recording studio Sept. 25. Wish us luck. until then check out some free songs of some of my favorite bands at the following addresses.

www.purevolume.com/numberonegun

www.purevolume.com/mae

www.purevolume.com/fallingup

www.purevolume.com/wakingashland

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam Farnsworth said...

Good to hear it man!

Keep us posted on the results!

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Adam Farnsworth said...

Hey Nick-

Here's a free hosting site that gives you 100 MB, I think it would work for the video stuff: http://www.doteasy.com/

Let me know if you need help setting it up!

Adam
info@coffeepostal.com

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Nick said...

thanks! I'll try and set it up.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Adam Farnsworth said...

Rock!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Hunt Lover? What is that supposed to mean?

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home