A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Join Our Fan Base

Hey everyone!
My band is currently trying to build an online fan base. I realize we don't have any songs for you to listen to yet....but, it would be great if you went to our MySpace account and joined up! Thank you for the support. Also be sure to visit our "Official Homepage" as well.
Also...this Friday we hope to have a couple songs up on most or all of our band sites.

in other news....
i've come across a mysterious blog....very frightening! be sure to check it out at the link labeled..."A Mysterious Blog"
Yikes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Nick, I joined MySpace for you alone. Now I'm already "friends" with Nickel Creek. I doubt they really know who I am though...like most people. Now this sounds like a real blog post.

12:47 AM

 
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks man...you are on our friends list. I added you after you emailed me.

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home