A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Some More Music

Alright, here is some music that is different than the typical Nick recommended. The band, if you want to call it a band, is called "Joy Electric." It's a bit quirky, but at the same time, I like it. Don't exactly know why, but I do. So don't even try to tell me why.



Check it out, and let me know what you think.
  • Joy Electric
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Adam Farnsworth said...

    Wow, Joy Electric is still around? I remember them from Middle School! Crazy...

    1:34 PM

     
    Blogger mysterio said...

    I know why you like it, he has the same haircut as you. That's why.

    3:26 PM

     
    Blogger Robert said...

    I don't know, they're a little too electric for me.

    11:58 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home