A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Video Face 1

This is a new type of post that I will be doing hopefully with some consistancy. The jist of it is this, i take a movie box, and mimic the face on the box. Simple? Genious? Possibly one of those.
Feel free to give suggestions. As I will eventually run out of movies in my own home library.
The first one is the movie, "I, Robot"


3 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Why do you have two pictures of will smith on your....oh, I get it

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

It's good, but you're not sideways.

12:35 AM

 
Blogger Casey said...

very close, but you're too pale. Best post ever.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home