A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Monday, November 21, 2005

an apology...

For the many (three) people that read my blog, I must apologize. I realized that i have been using this blog as of late for promoting my band. This is not what this blog is for. That is why my band has websites. So I will continue now posting posts about my and my life outside my band.

So to start things off again...


Here I am, totally stoked to be shopping at River Park Square. I'm actually beyond stoked. So stoked in fact that it became a completely new type of stokedness. If anyone has experienced it, they'll know what I'm talking about, and they'll know that it is nearly impossible to explain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Dude, I know exactly what you're talking about. I miss the River Park Square. Thanks for showing what you're up to.

11:52 AM

 
Blogger RJ said...

Sweet jacket.

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Yeah, that is a sweet jacket.

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw George wear that very jacket once in a Seinfeld episode. Does that jacket make a kind of "swishing" sound when you walk. Truely, that jacket is almost as sweet as you!

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home