A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I know I said I wouldn't do this again....

Sorry,
I'm only going to do this once, so don't worry.
If those of you who read this blog could go to this site below and sign up, and rate us with a 5 star my band would be most appreciative. That's all i'm going to say. If you want more details, feel free to read about it on the site. Thank you....

nick and Seven Years Absence.

2 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Hey,
I just went there and it wouldn't let me vote. But I'll go back later. Is it suppposed to be working right now? Or was I early?

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Nick said...

You need to sign up on the website before it lets you vote. Sorry. :-(

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home