A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Recommended Music

This band makes me feel so nice and relaxed. (thanks Bob for introducing me to them)

Frou Frou



Let me know what you think.
Check them out here
  • Frou Frou
  • 7 Comments:

    Blogger Robert said...

    You're welcome Nick. Frou Frou had split up now and the female vocalist is on her own now. Her name is Imogen Heap.

    1:20 PM

     
    Blogger Nick said...

    i know, but Frou Frou music is good.

    1:55 PM

     
    Blogger Robert said...

    Yes, I know.

    8:15 PM

     
    Blogger P said...

    I love imogen, so I'm sure I'll at least like frou frou. But something about the name sounds like something my mom and aunt would have made up.

    2:59 PM

     
    Blogger Robert said...

    Your mom and aunt are probably cool.

    4:51 PM

     
    Blogger Robert said...

    Gossip?

    6:15 AM

     
    Blogger RJ said...

    My mom told me not to gossip.

    8:59 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home