A blog that will change the world of blogs, one blog at a time. Yours first probably. No....most likely it will be yours first. ........ Most definately yours first, to be honest.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Yes....I'm a big nerd.

However, this is by far, the best sniper game i've ever had. Check out the madness by clicking on the links below. My Gamertag is Destryrofall.
  • My Kill Stats

  • My Medal Stats

  • The Map of My Carnnage
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger RJ said...

    That is pretty impressive Nick! At this time I would normally try to one-up-you by revealing my minesweeper high scores. Unfortunately the game's creators are a little slow when it comes to webplay.

    9:50 AM

     
    Blogger mysterio said...

    I would go into battle with you anytime, even if it meant certain doom for me. You of course probably wouldn't die.

    6:26 PM

     
    Blogger Nick said...

    we definatly need to have another halo night, pulling out halo 1, of course

    2:21 PM

     
    Blogger P said...

    Nick and Shi, (Destroyrofall and Rydr) make a perfect couple. Nick kills a lot and Rydr never dies. PErfect, just perfect. Unlike my typing skills.

    11:13 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home